Mercury - December 8, 2006

ileina makai

Hi, All,

Is anyone else doing a back-to-back by staying onboard for the return trip to San Diego? I didn't want to fly home during the holiday season, so I booked the cruise back.

This is my first time on Celebrity; I usually cruise on HAL. Also my first time using Connections. What a great idea to meet fellow cruisers before the cruise.

Thanks for your response. I'm having trouble learning how to navigate these threads. I can't even find my own thread. I'll keep trying, though.

I found a few postings for the first cruise, but they weren't on the roll call for my sailing. I'm really confused.

Hi, All,

Is anyone else doing a back-to-back by staying onboard for the return trip to San Diego? I didn't want to fly home during the holiday season, so I booked the cruise back.

This is my first time on Celebrity; I usually cruise on HAL. Also my first time using Connections. What a great idea to meet fellow cruisers before the cruise.

will you be on the dec. 1st cruise? a lot of us are going, check the roll call.

will you be on the dec. 1st cruise? a lot of us are going, check the roll call.

No, I'll be on the 12/08 and 12/23 cruises. Are you staying onboard for the 12/08 cruise?

I just came back last month from HAL cruises from Amsterdam to Lisbon and Lisbon to Rome, spent 3 weeks visiting a cruise friend in London, and another friend near San Francisco. I thought I'd be home until next year, but then booked the two cruises on Celebrity.

Did you check the roll call for your sailing?

Have fun!

Thanks for your response. I'm having trouble learning how to navigate these threads. I can't even find my own thread. I think I sent myself a message. I'll keep trying, though.

I found a few postings on the roll call for the first cruise, but they weren't on the roll call for my sailing. I'm really confused.

Archived