Carnival Glory-1st timers

nosealegs

My family will be cruising on the Glory in March 2007. I have kids age 17, 15,and 10. I was wondering about the teen disco and if it was definately restriced to teens ages 15-17 or did younger kids hang out there as well which would not be so cool for my teens.

We are so excited! Have not started the countdown yet, but constantly feel like doing the happy-dance!:)

Hopefully there will be others on board with kids similar ages. I am sure that that will be the case as it is Canadian spring break.

Bruce and Lisa

My family will be cruising on the Glory in March 2007. I have kids age 17, 15,and 10. I was wondering about the teen disco and if it was definately restriced to teens ages 15-17 or did younger kids hang out there as well which would not be so cool for my teens.

We are so excited! Have not started the countdown yet, but constantly feel like doing the happy-dance!:)

Hopefully there will be others on board with kids similar ages. I am sure that that will be the case as it is Canadian spring break.

Bruce and Lisa

Since no one has tackled your question i will attempt. I have heard others on this forum say that if a kid is 14 and close to being 15 they might let him hang out with the 15 year olds. I know that if ist 15 to 17, they won't let anyone over 18 in at all. But its been a while since i was 16 and on a carnival ship. Maybe someone else might have more insight.

Can' t help with the disco question...even if the 10 year old can't hang out with his/her siblings there will be other things for him/her to do with kids his/her own age. March is generally a spring break month throughout the US, too....so I suspect there will be plenty of kids onboard ship for yours to hang around with.

I'd start the countdown....we've started them from 200+ days before!

We enjoyed the Glory...I'm sure you and yours will have a wonderful time!

Just returned from the Glory and spent sometime sitting near the teen disco. There were lots of kids, surprisingly, but it's hard to tell their ages. Most looked to be at least 15. I have a 13 year old son who looks 17, so it's hard to tell the ages of the others.

The kids all looked to be having a great time.

We really enjoyed the Glory. So much to do.

Archived