Caye Calulker

tokusen

We are wanting to go to Caye Caulker when we get to Belize. Has anyone taken the water taxis to get there? If so is there enough time to get to Caye Caulker and enjoy before you have to return in order to get back on the ship in time?

I've read many great things about Caye Caulker sounds like the perfect place to get away and relax. We will be in port 10 hours so it should give us plenty of time to get there and back. Can't wait!!!! Anyone else been here?

depends on when your boat gets in. we arrived via carnival miracle and had just missed the first taxi. I consider Caye caulker to be an area to experiance if you are not looking for a beach stop. No beaches here just great diving and good food. If divng may I suggest Frenchy's. If you are not certified take the Discovery course. Its great and the dive master is great. Warning you will probably takescuba classes when you get home..lol. At this time my gilfriend and I are talking about spending a week in Belize and Caye Caulker being our home base since the accomidations are so cheap there.

Thanks for the replies. Keep them coming as it just gets more exciting each day. only 16 days till cruies time.

Never have been diving we snorkle but Never a time like the present to try something new.

Ns/Kw cruising fools

depends on when your boat gets in. we arrived via carnival miracle and had just missed the first taxi. I consider Caye caulker to be an area to experiance if you are not looking for a beach stop. No beaches here just great diving and good food. If divng may I suggest Frenchy's. If you are not certified take the Discovery course. Its great and the dive master is great. Warning you will probably takescuba classes when you get home..lol. At this time my gilfriend and I are talking about spending a week in Belize and Caye Caulker being our home base since the accomidations are so cheap there.

How could you not find the beaches nice on Caye Caulker?????? (are you sure you were at Caye Caulker and not San Pedro?) They have aslo filmed a few Corona commercials on the island.

http://www.cayecaulkerwatertaxi.com/schedules.html

Archived