Century Ship

Karencruiser43

Hi Texed.

We sailed with you on the Summit this past June from Seward to Vancouver. We are planning another Alaska cruise for August 2007. I have some questions about your pre-cruise land tour. Would you be so kind as to tell me with whom you booked your land tour. As I recall it was longer than ours (which was 4 nights) and your review was very good. Thank you in advance for any info you choose to provide.

Helabama

Hi Texed.

We sailed with you on the Summit this past June from Seward to Vancouver. We are planning another Alaska cruise for August 2007. I have some questions about your pre-cruise land tour. Would you be so kind as to tell me with whom you booked your land tour. As I recall it was longer than ours (which was 4 nights) and your review was very good. Thank you in advance for any info you choose to provide.

Helabama

We booked the 12 Night Cruisetour that departed from Anchorage through Celebrity. :)

Thanks, Texed. We're not sailing on Celebrity next August so we can't take advantage of their pre-cruise land tours. We feel pretty luke warm about the land tours offered by our cruise line (Carnival). But I appreciate your response. Maybe I'll post on the Alaska thread to see if anyone can recommend an independent company to book with.

Thanks again.

Helabama

Archived