Rockin' n Roll on the Empress

sha88

Hi, all. Just got off the Empress and I had the time of my life just like my last and first cruise on the Grandeur in July of 2005. I didn't take notes to do a review, but just wanted to share some things....

First, we had a motion in the ocean last Saturday night.......... wow, with the bad weather out of Philadelphia, we were rockin all night long and alot of people did get sick, but gratefully not me - I had put the patch on and my husband took a pill before we went to sleep.

Thanks to all the people on this board for the heads up on the Loyality Ambassador. She was scheduled to be at the desk on Saturday at 5pm(the day we sailed), but we showed up at 4:30 and I am glad we did, cause we were the first to see her, book our next cruise on the Explorer and get the $200 onboard credit. When we got up to leave, at least 10 people were waiting to see her.

What a great cruise. They say the Empress is a small ship, but not by me, it was big enough, had plenty of stuff to do, Bermuda was great fun. I almost chickened out of the Bell Helmet Dive, but I did it and it was awesome. Great crew, fun activities, finally found out what Quest was all about, good shows and of course, I teared up during the farewell show last night.

Cruising........... is there any other way to go???????????:D

Welcome back! We sailed on the Empress last month and thought she was great along with the crew :) We also had a good amount of motion in the ocean our first night too. I was going every which way I could in my bed that night! Luckily, we did not get sick either but did hear that many others did. By Sunday afternoon - the waters were good and the rest of the time was great! I was actually surprised because I thought it would be very rocky the whole time and it wasn't! Glad to hear you enjoyed the cruise and Berumda.

Welcome back! We sailed on the Empress last month and thought she was great along with the crew :) We also had a good amount of motion in the ocean our first night too. I was going every which way I could in my bed that night! Luckily, we did not get sick either but did hear that many others did. By Sunday afternoon - the waters were good and the rest of the time was great! I was actually surprised because I thought it would be very rocky the whole time and it wasn't! Glad to hear you enjoyed the cruise and Berumda.

Thank, Dolfin. Glad to hear you didn't get sick either! Did you book another cruise while you were on Empress?

Archived