Finding available cabins on web site...?

brendajv

On the RCI web site, is there a way to see what other cabins might be available after I start a reservation and it shows me a group of available cabins in a category? :confused:

Thanks!

You can't do it through RCI, but go to www.travelocity.com and it has a flashing icon next to available cabins after you select your catagory. Note which cabins numbers you are interested in and call RCI or your TA to book the room.

We are on the Rhapsody in December and booked a corner aft JS with the wrap around balcony. While taking pics of the ship, would you please take one from the dock so we get an idea what the balcony looks like? Our first JS and we are very excited. Have seen pics from the inside of that cabin, but want to see how large it appears from the dock. Thank you very much in advance. Oh...email to tejuntejun@yahoo.com if you have a chance. If not, no biggie and we will find out first hand a few weeks after you get back. I am sure everyone would love to hear an updated review too. Have a blast!!!

We are on the Rhapsody in December and booked a corner aft JS with the wrap around balcony. While taking pics of the ship, would you please take one from the dock so we get an idea what the balcony looks like? Our first JS and we are very excited. Have seen pics from the inside of that cabin, but want to see how large it appears from the dock. Thank you very much in advance. Oh...email to tejuntejun@yahoo.com if you have a chance. If not, no biggie and we will find out first hand a few weeks after you get back. I am sure everyone would love to hear an updated review too. Have a blast!!!Today 04:57 PM

Go to Webshots and put Rhapsody and your cabin number and you should be able to see photos. If you don't get a hit from that then post the mirror cabin number and you should find photos. We have 8588 booked in Jan 07. I found pictures of the balcony and inside of the cabin on Webshots.com

Go to Webshots and put Rhapsody and your cabin number and you should be able to see photos. If you don't get a hit from that then post the mirror cabin number and you should find photos. We have 8588 booked in Jan 07. I found pictures of the balcony and inside of the cabin on Webshots.com

Thanx Colleen. We too are in 8588 and have seen many photos from inside that JS and on the balcony itself. I will continue to search webshots for a pic from the pier.

Archived