Oosterdam bow access

k8russ8

This is the second time I am trying to post this question. Do the posts just sometimes vanish? I would like to know how to access the bow area. I have family and friends that would love to share this special wave with me. They are really glad that I am getting back to being just me. When you care for someone gravely ill you tend to forget yourself. Cruising makes me feel great and I am up for a big dose of happy.

John, My son says you are one of the good guys. That you are well respected in the Torrance PD. You might steer him in the right direction. He and His family are going on a Hawaii cruise. Can you offer options to him, other than NCL. They will have a new baby with them. Yes, they are having another. This makes # 6. I am pretty sure from my TA days that this baby will be too young to cruise. Is it 2 or three months of age? Any info is appreciated. they can travel during off months. The kids are home schooled.

Deck 4 forward, through the large steel bulkhead doors at the end of the corridors.

You can also go forward on Decks 5-7 to stand out on the forward-facing open decks below the Bridge, or you can access the open deck above the Bridge on Deck 9 forward of the Spa, via the doors that open from the main workout room.

On HA ships do you need permission to go out onto the bow? Are the doors always unlocked?

Passengers are not allowed on the forward deck areas in inclement weather or at night while the ship is underway.

Thanks and whoops. I need to remember these things. Being too busy just isn't good. Thanks again for the info.

Hey you hadn't gotten any answers on that other thread. And it took me a long time before I figured out how to find my past posts, it took somebody pointing it out to me for me to find it.

Archived