POH Mini-Suite questions!

Lau92080

My fiance' and I got a great deal on a mini-suite on the POH, although our cabin is right next to a penthouse :mad: (I wanted a penthouse, but the lastime I checked I was'nt rich so guess not :() Anyways, has anyone stayed in the mini-suites?? How are they?? How much bigger than a regular stateroom with balcony, hows the bathroom and balcony?? I have read about and seen the layouts for the room but I'm really curious to hear the differences from people who have stayed in them!:) Anything you have to add would be great!

THANKS!!!

We're going in January, I'll let you know. From what I have heard it's just alittle bit bigger than a balcony room. I couldn't afford a penthouse either. DH said why bother when you don't spend much time in your room anyway... I thought it would be a little extra room for the kids....

On the 9/18/06 cruise we (3 lovely ladies) stayed in this mini suite and found it extremly roomy. NCL made and error in our original booking and ended up switching it to this wonderful room on the tail end of the ship deck 10. Bigger balcony....awesome views off the tail. For the most part from peeking into the mini suites of deck 10 they were pretty compact, but for 2 should be no problem. Our suite can accomodate handicapped so I'm sure thats the reason for the roominess. Bath good size also but get extra towels for the shower cause water tends to go everywhere. Loved this cruise.......would go back in a heartbeat!!! DON'T listen to the negative. Have a blast!

Lauren,

We had a mini-suite on POH (cabin 11622) on 9/25 sailing. It is, by far, the largest cabin I've ever had as we usually only do inside cabins! :) The balcony is fine--two chairs and a small table in between (like a drink table--not a dining table). The bathroom was great--the first ship bathroom I've ever had with a bathtub. We had our two year old with us, but for just two people, it would have been gobs of room!

Good luck and have fun. :)

Susan

We were in 11558 on POH and our friends had a balcony. Pretty much the same layouts but our cabin was a bit bigger (especially the sitting area) and the balcony seemed a bit deeper not wider. We thought it was one of the nicest layouts we have had. I didnt see their bathroom but we found our bathroom layout the best of any of our cruises. Separate w/c with door, nice sized sink and shelves and nice sized shower/tub combo with sliding doors.

While the balcony was bigger, it would have been nice to have a larger table (that we could eat at) rather than a small size table. Lounge chair would have been nice too. We have had smaller balconies that did at least have the larger table which is useful.

Did we feel like we were in a mini-suite though? Nope, just a larger well laid out cabin. No regrets in paying more though. Was nice.

Archived