Mariner Soft Serve Ice Cream

Vibe

If memory serves me correctly, the soft serve ice cream is on the pool deck.;) Later, Jill:cool:

Hi Jill, I hope you are using your sample pack......:D

Yes, the soft-serve ice cream....yum, yum, so addictive:D Deck 11-Pool Deck-aft-starboard side......I wish I were passing by there now.

Yes, but it wasn't ever ice cream. It was always the FF froz yogurt. It was still good, but I hope you're not imagining that its as smooth and creamy as its full-fat counterpart.

Its stilll verrrrrrrrrrrrrry yum! Enjoy!!!

mmmmmm soft serve yogurt!!! :D

Wasn't it great when they had it by the PR Cafe also? Guess Ben & Jerry's thought it cut in to their profits. Often wonder how many pax pay their prices anyway!

That may be part of it, but the other part was that the entire area was almost always a mess. Sticky gooey stuff on the floor, half eaten cones left on the Cafe Promenade tables to melt and puddle, kids getting cones during the formal night Captain's welcome and then haphazardly bumping, cone and all, into formally dressed pax. (Yes, this is first-hand knowledge, not something I heard from someone else.) It was a real problem.

beachchick

I remember the mess well! Seems like it was a lot of the pretty lil sprinkles all over also. Fortunately I didn't experience the messed up clothes or there might have been a noise like "whapp" heard near by. I do think putting the machines inside, maybe where the tepid water is would have helped. I don't remember seeing the sprinkles since the machines were moved outside either. I love the frozen yogurt & wish they'd put a set up in @ least one other place. I've been on the Mariner 3 times but having a Senior Moment. Is there yogurt in the WJ?

Archived