How to Start a Countdown

ymelancon

BottledRed:

Can you help me too??? I seem to be totally computer illiterate with this countdown clock thing!! I tried to email you as well and couldn't.

We're leaving on the Glory on 3/19/05 at 4:00 p.m. (Port Canaveral)

Thank you so much.

H2O babe

Last three posters?? are you using this site? http://www.geocities.com/quietman01970/maker.htm

follow the directions. then copy the code. go into the USER CP located at the top of the post. Click on EDIT Sig. Paste what you copied into that box and dont forget to save.

go back into USER CP click into EDIT OPTIONS and scroll down to the thread and make sure there are check marks next to the 3 boxes in there. Dont forget to save.

Last three posters?? are you using this site? http://www.geocities.com/quietman01970/maker.htm

follow the directions. then copy the code. go into the USER CP located at the top of the post. Click on EDIT Sig. Paste what you copied into that box and dont forget to save.

go back into USER CP click into EDIT OPTIONS and scroll down to the thread and make sure there are check marks next to the 3 boxes in there. Dont forget to save.

I've been working on my countdown clock and it seems to be working. Try this: Go to the USER CP, next click on EDIT SIGNATURE, Click on the icon with the globe, PASTE your link from the above mentioned website into that box. REMEMBER TO HIT the SAVE button. (I had to go and delete the extra http:// during the preview)You can preview it first to make sure that it's the way you want it. Let me know how you do!

• 2 weeks later...

You're in for a treat!!! I loved the ship and I loved all the people I met on board. Everyone was so friendly. Go to the very top of the ship and hang out there and listen to the bands they have on the Lido Deck. You're truly in for some great fun!!! Cozumel was a blast! Great place to buy jewelry, but take CASH. Your deals will be alot better because they really want the U.S. dollars. Let me know how you enjoyed your trip.

Collette: go up top to the USER CP scoll down to edit options click on there and scroll down to thread display options. there are 3 boxes that should have x in them. put the x in the box and dont forget to save.

Collette: go up top to the USER CP scoll down to edit options click on there and scroll down to thread display options. there are 3 boxes that should have x in them. put the x in the box and dont forget to save.

I have done that but am I supposed to be seeing everyone's countdown box in their threads??? It sounds like some people are seeing them and I am not understanding why I am not.

Archived