Booking Shore Outings

funlady

I am assuming you booked your cruise through Carnival. Go the Carnival site look up your reservation and there will be several links to shore excursions. Click on the ones that you want to book and book the excursion on line. If the Book it now button is missing it is either too early to book your excursion or too late depending on your cruise date.

Definately go to the port of call threads and see others recommendations. Alot of the tour companies have websites that you can go to and make reservations, etc. It's definately WAY cheaper to book through independent companies. For instance, you can scuba dive with an independent company for $60-65 (for two dives) or with Carnival for $90. Pretty big different if you ask me.

Good luck in your search for excursions!:)

Thanks, somewhere I read it was much more expensive to book through Carnival, but I didn't understand how others booked. Sounds like I can just go and book on line - maybe that's where the less expensive comes in?

Yes it is more expensive to book through Carnival, by booking with an outside tour company you will save about 50%

We always have an idea what we want to do before hand and then wait until we get off the ship and find a private tour or you can !--go to the ports of call boards and find an online company or 2--google the island and shore excursions, you will find that the companies are reliable and licensed.

I'm sure if you let us know what islands you are going to and what kind of things your are enterested in doing, we all could help you.

Yes it is more expensive to book through Carnival, by booking with an outside tour company you will save about 50%

We always have an idea what we want to do before hand and then wait until we get off the ship and find a private tour or you can !--go to the ports of call boards and find an online company or 2--google the island and shore excursions, you will find that the companies are reliable and licensed.

I'm sure if you let us know what islands you are going to and what kind of things your are enterested in doing, we all could help you.

Thanks, We are going to Cozemel and Grand Caymen ( also Montego Bay, but there we know we don't have to have a reservation). We want to do the Stingray Sandbar, Hell and Turtle Farm Experience on Grand Cayman and then some kind of Kayak/ Snorkeling thing either there or in Cozemel. Suggestions would be great! Thanks

Archived