calling recent Valor passengers

hevuk

Does anyone know how immigration works on the Valor for non u.s citizens on disembarkation?On the Legend in March we were able to walk off the ship with everyone else,which sure beat having to get up at 6am which i,ve had to do on every other cruise.

Is this something that just happens at Port Everglades,or is it being introduced at all ports?

I hope someone can remember.Thanks Heather

:D only 6 days to go.alor here i come.yipee e e e e !!!!!!!

Thanks guys,I am so pleased to hear that.Its 5 years since i have cruised out of Miami so i wasnt sure if it was just different ports{last nov on the miracle out of Tampa we had to do the dawn dance,as we called it.Lol}that had other procedures.It sure makes a lot more sense.

Thanks again Heather:)

recently on sunday off the valor in miami walked off the ship with all passengers and after retrieving luggage in a large dinghy warehouse stood in line with hundreds of other passengers ,very disorganized no signs to indicate us or non us citizens and these lines were long long long! after 45 minutes of reaching a customs officer we were informed this line was for us only but the officer said to come with him and he would find the shortest non us line available and was very considerate indeed to our long wait,thank god to him as to return to the back of a still long line would have been miserable to say the least,thanks again to this very kind officer i wish i had his name to personally thank him! i will point out the disembaration warehouse is filthy dirty and dark something carnival needs to address as i could not believe the condition of the place and the absolute confusion of direction on were or what to do after you get your luggage.time to disembark from deck to outside of terminal was 55 minutes and if you are feeble at all get a wheel chair as standing for this amount of time is difficult moving ever so slowly and finally arriving at the bottom of this warehouse to find chaos is dishearting too say the least. other cruise lines to me are much more organized and faster in clearing passengers

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE! i yell because that is exactky what it is ,filthy dark wharehouse with oil or grease all over the floor where you gather your luggage and then wait in very very long lines to get to a officer ,no signs for u.s. or non us passengers and it is absolute chaos. 55 minutes of shuffling along with hundreds of other poor souls to finally get out into the fresh air, absolute chaos to say the least.if you can disembark early by taking your luggage with you off the ship believe me you will not be sorry as carnivals disembarkation is awfull.

Archived