Will not be able to register on line within 14 day limit

jimc_usa

We have not received our docs and have no idea what our registration number is!

I have filled out the advance guest registration form and as instructed will take it with me. Does anyone know if this will make our embarkation time longer? We are lattitude members if that helps. All information is the same as last time.

I have filled out the advance guest registration form and as instructed will take it with me. Does anyone know if this will make our embarkation time longer? We are lattitude members if that helps. All information is the same as last time.

Pick up the phone call your TA or NCL ask for your booking number (8 digit). If you booked direct it is on your confirmation. You can get this done months before you get your docs.

As long as you fill out the preregistration, print a copy and take it with you I don't see a problem. A couple of years ago we booked on Monday and left on Sunday and it was fine. You will need your reservation # to fill out the form though

You can preregister by accessing the NCL home page, scoll down to the bottom of the page, click on "Get Your Bags Packed!", you will be able to acess the pre-registration form, fill up and submit it. It is very easy. This is one of the functions that works after NCL launched their new website.

Enjoy your trip!

As long as you fill out the preregistration, print a copy and take it with you I don't see a problem. A couple of years ago we booked on Monday and left on Sunday and it was fine. You will need your reservation # to fill out the form though

And that was the problem - we didn't have the registration number. We finally got the docs yesterday and I could fill out the Guest Registration.

I was hoping to submit it all on line. The less paperwork to carry - the better.

Jim what cruise are you taking this is Brian I am leaving this Sun. to go to Bahamas and I am also a frien of Bill W.

You can preregister by accessing the NCL home page, scoll down to the bottom of the page, click on "Get Your Bags Packed!", you will be able to acess the pre-registration form, fill up and submit it. It is very easy. This is one of the functions that works after NCL launched their new website.

Enjoy your trip!

i tried to register my mom and niece since we booked them last min, and we cant get to that point on the website, it keeps saying error,,,

and we sail in 4 weeks,

any suggestions ?????

thanks

Melissa

And that was the problem - we didn't have the registration number. We finally got the docs yesterday and I could fill out the Guest Registration.

I was hoping to submit it all on line. The less paperwork to carry - the better.

I always bring a copy of completed forms with me.

You can fill this out months in advance. Once you book (either with a TA or NCL) you get a booking number. If your TA doesn't give it to you, time for another TA. You could always have called NCL way before this to get your number in order to complete the AGRF.

Jim what cruise are you taking this is Brian I am leaving this Sun. to go to Bahamas and I am also a frien of Bill W.

Brian - we are on the NCL Dream out of Houston - Oct 28th - a sober cruise.

We have cruised several times before and had forgotten the nuiances. The TA said they were waiting for upgrades (which never came). But it's not a big deal, I was hoping to avoid a longer wait than necessary, but we will be boarding early anyway! But thanks all for the help!

We have cruised several times before and had forgotten the nuiances. The TA said they were waiting for upgrades (which never came). !

Even if waiting for upgrades the TA still should've given you a booking number at the time you booked.

-Monte

i tried to register my mom and niece since we booked them last min, and we cant get to that point on the website, it keeps saying error,,,

and we sail in 4 weeks,

any suggestions ?????

thanks

Melissa

I'm getting the same thing...been trying to preregister for three weeks now!:mad:

Archived