1st time cruiser~Crown 12/30 anyone else going?

acowbyzcowgrl

I've never went on a cruise before and am TOTALLY excited! My husband and I are going on the Southern Carribean on the Crown Princess on 12/30 out of San Juan. Does anyone know if anything special goes on for New Years eve? I'm guessing its the formal night..but anything else?? ANything i just HAVE to know or do??

thanks,

Kristie in MT

reading this thread is a good place to start......

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=214933

..and to meet other people on the cruise with you, I would suggest that you look up your roll call in the roll call area of cruise critic.

Also, you will find a number of reviews and "live from the Crown" threads that will provide you with lots of info.

enjoy your cruise

I'm sure there are many CC members going on your cruise. Check on the 'roll call' section of this website and under Princess look for your ship and sail date. Many CC members organize 'meet and greet' onboard and if it's happening on your cruise make sure you attend as you'll meet a lot of nice people. Have a wonderful cruise.

Archived