Family members want to swap cabins????

at37000ft

I want to swap cabins with another person in our party. We both have single occupancy cabins. It's too late to change the reservations (it would be considered a cancellation/rebooking) without penalties or possible losing the cabin to a waitlist passenger.

At check-in time, can the customer agent swap the cabin names for us? Does anyone have any experience with this situation?

Leaving in a week.

Thank you!

We did a swap without telling anyone. We just did it.

Situation: son and I booked in one room. Wife and daughter in adjoining room. After we boarded, we put the adults in one room and the kids in the other. Everything was billed to me for both rooms. No problems.

I want to swap cabins with another person in our party. We both have single occupancy cabins. It's too late to change the reservations (it would be considered a cancellation/rebooking) without penalties or possible losing the cabin to a waitlist passenger.

At check-in time, can the customer agent swap the cabin names for us? Does anyone have any experience with this situation?

Leaving in a week.

Thank you!

Go to the Desk and they will change cabin for you. It's no problem to do this at all.

Diane in Music City

Archived