Caribbean Princess or Carnival Valor kids?

kimsbfl

Hi everyone. Cruise critic members helped me so much last year with our very first cruise with RCCL. Looking to try another this March Break. Pretty much narrowed it down to Caribbean Princess or Carnival Valor. Any experience with Kids club, our DD is 9, would be great and much appreciated. Thanks!

Our family will be on Caribbean Princess for a Spring Break cruise in March (12MAR - Eastern). We have an 8 year old daughter who will be with us.

We have never sailed Princess before but everything I read about the children's activities is positive.

We have sailed Carnival Glory our last 2 cruises and the children's program was just fine. Our daughter goes for a little while here and there. She usually spends most or part of the afternoon with us at the pool on sea days. She'll go in the evening after dinner if she does not want to go to the show with us (or if we want a little time to ourselves).

My opinion is you really can't miss with either cruise. Ou decision this time was based on price and the fact we have never tried Princess.

Good Luck!

Archived