Now Mrs. G * Just Married 10/03 Aboard Carnival Legend

It was WONDERFUL! We got back on Wed. 10/11 from our WeddingMoon Cruise and it was GREAT! :D

I'd have my wedding exactly the same way, I wouldn't change anything, except I thought the cake could have been better tasting, but still EVERYTHING was BEAUTIFUL. From the boarding straight through to the ceremony, reception, photos, video, and the cruise itself, IT WAS FABULOUS. :D

I'm currently getting reorganized, but do feel free to ask any questions and I'll give whatever advice/information I can.

LOL

Now Mrs. G ;)

P.S. Don't believe ALL those negative reviews.

Congratulations the new MRS G!!!! Glad everything was awesome for your cruise wedding. It is really nice to hear the positives. Thanks for posting. Would really like to see pictures if you wouldn't mind sharing :)

I am curious on how smooth the ceremony was with out a rehearsal and your satisfaction with the photographer. I have heard many things, good and bad, when dealing over your highly valuable photos. I am hoping to get a good deal on the photos and am really hoping to get the photo cd. Where you happy with your pictures??

Archived