Zenith Suite -- noise / motion?

FAR_girl

I apologize in advance for how ungrateful this post may sound. I was unexpectedly visited today by the upgrade fairy and have been bumped up to a Zenith Suite -- 1029 to be precise. This is the most mid-ship of the available ZS, but I'm a little concerned about noise from the pool above -- i.e. deck chairs being moved morning and night. There are six other ZS available (1006, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1014 and 1015), all forward. Some would appear to be under the Fleet bar, so they might have noise all night. Any tips or suggestions? I will need to decide quickly if I'm going to try to negotiate a switch.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

I've been under the pool area and also all the way forward (as far as you can go) in Zenith suites. Neither one presented any issues for me with noise or motion. Granted, I live in a big city so I'm used to a higher level of ambient noise than someone who lives in the suburbs, and I've sailed a LOT and never get seasick so I didn't have problem with the motion.

So basically, if you are used to things being absolutely perfectly quiet, then take the more forward suite. But if you get seasick easily, take the more central one.

Archived