Fun pass and "doc" question

In my newly arrived documents (YEAH!!!) there is a page stating that my funpass registration is confirmed for all 3 cruisers. Do I still need to print the funpass page from the website? Normally, I would just go ahead and print it, but I have tried numerous times and can't get it to print. Thanks

Michelle

When I booked my cruise, the papers my TA sent me said that some cruise lines absolutely require pre-registration. It also said that Carnival was one of these cruise lines. From what I am seeing, it sounds like it is very important that you pre-register and print up your fun pass. I have never went without one or had a problem getting mine to print up so I have never questioned it's importance. But after reading the papers sent to me when I booked my most recent cruise, it sounds like it is very important. I think this fun pass is a pre-registration process that is a part of Carnival's security measures. If I were you I would send Carnival an e-mail and tell them about your problem and ask them what to do. You are not the only one with this problem.I have seen other threads with the same complaint. If your cruise is pretty close, you might call and see if you can pre-register over the phone and have your fun pass e-mailed to you. Good luck!

No, you do not need to print up and take the FunPass with you. Just be sure to complete the online registration forms and it will be preprinted on your cruise docs. I printed up my FunPass, but was told it was unnecessary. It is a nice thing to have as a souvenir!

Archived