No Free Parking @ Amerisuites - FLL

OrlEngr

I have previously stayed at Amerisuites the night before a cruise and used their shuttle to the cruiseship leaving my car @ the hotel for the week. Amerisuites is now charging $12 a day parking fee :eek:

Anyone else know of a hotel in Ft Lauderdale that allows you to leave your car for free during the vacation (provided you stay with them).

I have previously stayed at Amerisuites the night before a cruise and used their shuttle to the cruiseship leaving my car @ the hotel for the week. Amerisuites is now charging $12 a day parking fee :eek:

I wonder how they are enforcing it, since they have an open parking area shared with a Mexican restaurant. Or has this changed?

Arlene

When we stayed at the Amerisuites in late April (and ate at the Tex Mex place, which we thoroughly enjoyed) it had those low concrete blocks with ugly shrubs. So I imagine if they want to, they can enforce it...

el henry

if you leave your car at the tex-mex restaurant it will be towed. that is not amerisuites parking lot. they have a couple dozen spaces in front of the hotel, many on the right side, and all the way across the rear of the property as well.

Archived