Sea Cow Snorkel Shore Excursion

Manateemike

I have booked the Two-Stop Snorkling on the Seacow for my 12/9/06 cruise on the Crown/shore excursion on Bonaire. Not a lot of detail as to the trip. Has anyone done this in the past and how was it? Another option is the Mushi Mushi Fun sail, swim and snorkel. Compare the two and how are they? I still have time to change. Thanks, Mike

• 5 months later...

The previous posts are older, but we just came back from the Sea Cow in the first week of April 2007. We give this two thumbs up!! The captain and crew are just great, very funny, and very professional. We did two stops - one just off of Klein Bonaire and one just off of Bonaire. And when I say "just off of", I'm not kidding! You snorkel 20 - 50 feet off shore and it's amazing!!!

I really would recommend this tour - we had a very great time with them!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
The previous posts are older, but we just came back from the Sea Cow in the first week of April 2007. We give this two thumbs up!! The captain and crew are just great, very funny, and very professional. We did two stops - one just off of Klein Bonaire and one just off of Bonaire. And when I say "just off of", I'm not kidding! You snorkel 20 - 50 feet off shore and it's amazing!!!

I really would recommend this tour - we had a very great time with them!!!

I know this is an old post but hopefully someone else will read it. Could you just go to Klein Bonaire and swim out to this reef yourself? You said it was only about 50 feet from shore, what type of landmarks were on shore. In other words if you can give me a landmark I will know about where to enter the water to see great sites. Thanks everyone for any info.:)

Archived