IAH to Galveston via Carnival shuttle?

Vanessa L

I got off my lazy butt and actually did a search for this and what did I get back? A blank, white screen!! Anyway, DH and I are trying to decide whether we want to stay in Houston night before and take a limo to Galveston day of sailing, stay in Houston and take Carnival's shuttle to Galveston, or stay in Galveston night before by way of IAH taking a limo there and shuttle back to IAH after the cruise. Confused yet? God knows I am. So, that was a really long way to ask if anyone knows what the cost of the Carnival's shuttle is to Galveston and back to IAH and/or Hobby (we could easily fly into either depending on air cost)? Any help would be greatly appreciated. We are sailing the Conquest 2/11/07.

Vanessa,

I read on the carnival website that as of Jan 07, they will not be providing shuttle service from Hobby to Galveston. So, if you were relying on a shuttle from Carnival, I would suggest that you go into Houston. However, if you want to go into Hobby, there are cabs and other shuttle service to assist you. A taxi ride is about $50 a person.

Archived