mini penthouse

maddmaxx

For a "nominal fee" NCL has offered an upgrade on our upcoming Pride of Hawaii cruise... wondering if it would be worth it to pay a few extra bucks for the AC mini penthouse suite they are hawking... my question is, seems awhile back someone mentioned they had one of these suites which I beleive are on the front, yeah, I know, bow, of the boat... the person making the post said, and I find this hard to believe, her room was pretty much locked down when the ship was underway... she wasn't allowed to access her balcony while the boat was in motion and was required to keep the door to the balcony shut and locked... anyone have the skinny on what I believe I read on these boards a few months ago? Seems counter productive to have the benefit of a balcony and not get to use it while you are cruising.

Again, they are offering me an AC mini penthouse suite.... probably a waste when you stop to think of it... I don't recall spending much time at all in our cabin last year on the POA.... too much paradise to explore during the day but the balcony was well worth the cost at night... I would hate to pay for one and not be able to use it...

Any one have the skinny on the open door policy while the ship is moving... by the way, no mention of bad or inclimate weather by the poster... the rule she stated was... ship moves, door stays closed.

Archived