Millenium - This is disconcerting....

AnthonyF

One celebrity cruise on the Century about the same time as ours Thanksgiving 2004 and you still come back???

We loved the cruise and we are snobs (LOL)....

I was the op of this topic and still read the comments and wonder about the complaints, problems and how people can afford to take all these inferior cruises and spend $11,000 on a Suite...

Call me naive...

lvz2cruz,

No, this trip was not disappointing due to the money we spent, and I would like to set the record straight. I was on Deck 2 in an outside oceanview cabin along with most of the other couples we cruised with. This total cost included or cruise fare, airfares, shore excursions, and gratutities. What was disappointing was the fact that Celebrity does not have a problem placing their customers on a ship that is not well maintained and would never recognize that it has a sewage smell problem. In addition, hot tubs and the T pool were closed until 3 days before the end of our cruise and from what I have read on these boards, they were out of order the cruise before ours. The comment " well this can be expected on an older ship" is totally unacceptable.

Anthony F, if I had known before I sailed this was an inferior ship, I would not have booked with them.

Sammiedawg, I agree with Nurse Bambi, your comment did sum up what I have been trying to say. Thank you for your comments.

This will be my last post on this Celebrity board. I am moving on to other cruise lines where I know I will not find these conditions.

Happy Sailing

Sandy

Archived