Just back from the PG....Any questions?

karenj4546

I'd read somewhere in the multitude of postings on the PG cruises that it would be good to bring along a float for the motu day...I have one but want to know if I need to pack it or leave it home?

Thanks. Any other information is useful and welcome.

Helene;)

Helene, TAKE IT! I did last time and will again in just a few weeks!

It won't be long now. See you onboard! :D

Thanks Janice.

Did you find someone to share that excursion you were looking into? Have you requested any particular excursions in advance? Are you booking a dinner reservation in advance (do we need to)?

I booked some excursions. Tell you what...

hmcooperatcomcastdotnet, OK?

Helene

For those of you who are big Siglo fans, I'm sure you'll be happy to know that they are back on PG. We took the Jan 17, 2007 14 day trip and they were on board.

The weather was extremely hot and humid except for a few days of downpouring rain before we left on the ship from Papeete. (It's still the rainy season there....)

The Marquesas are beautiful and remote. No real tourist industry. Not "beachy" or watersport islands. Mainly of cultural interest. Be aware that the ship cannot always land passengers there, as the water can be too choppy for tendering (our cruise could land, but the one before it apparently could not). There was one zodiac landing.

The food and service were great. The ship is beautiful and immaculate.

For those of you who are big Siglo fans, I'm sure you'll be happy to know that they are back on PG. We took the Jan 17, 2007 14 day trip and they were on board.

Yeah! This is the best news I've read about the PG in a long time. I'm so glad to hear that Siglo is back as they are a wonderful, talented band and add so much ambiance to the cruise. Sweet!!!

Pat

Archived