Formal Evenings

CruzieChick

Can't rush these things you know chook. FYI the rest of you, I have only been engaged for 18 yrs, hence the dig about me not being married.

I agree with Cheryl. I think it's time Geri. Actually, my brother's been engaged for 21 years & still not married. Somehow, I do'nt think it's gonna happen.

Karen

Thanx guys for the encouragement but if you knew my partner he would so not be into that....esp now you have me addicted to CC, and sneak every chance I get to check for new posts. Considers himself a CC widower I am sure. And would never even do a cruise himself. Just don't know what hes missing hey?

What does ROFL mean? :o I'm afraid I'm not on the go with abreviations!:D Thanks.:)

Rolling on floor laughing. I felt so dumb when I didn't know these things and it took my teenage son to fill me in. Good on ya for asking cos I wouldn't at the start.:)

I know, I have to ask ducknchook off line what they mean!!

But now I know I'm not the only one.......i didn't know LMAO was "laughed my ass off" Now i know tina was "laughing her ass off" at the bridesmaid dress comments!!! and hey, geri and I laugh our asses off every day about fitting into them again!! If she keeps eating those chocolates she aint gonna get into it by Tahiti, so stop encouraging the choccies!!!!

I just want to know...... who is the duck? and who is the chook? and why???

if you "want" to share of course...LOL

Now this were were only discussing last week and we truly cannot remember how we got them. I fear it was something silly that came up under the influence of alcohol about 25 yrs ago-obviously we were too young to drink then.... We have been best friends since we were 6. My son even calls Cheryl Auntie Chook! Geri (Thats me) is Duck and Cheryl aka cheznandy is Chook.

Hi kazeyoz

Have just done a bit of history in our Aussiekiwicruisers board. Thought I'd start something so we get to know each other! At least we can imagine who we are talking to..........maybe not a good thing......!!!!

Hi kazeyoz

Have just done a bit of history in our Aussiekiwicruisers board. Thought I'd start something so we get to know each other! At least we can imagine who we are talking to..........maybe not a good thing......!!!!

thanks for the history lesson. was great to find out about the chook/duck thing.

will check out the yahoo site later and see what is happening. hubby has cricket on so not much to watch tonight

Archived