Turismo nuevo mundo tours in S. America

eleanor

I have booked them for several private tours for our trip to South America on the Rotterdam in December 2006. I read about the company on these boards. I contacted them over the internet and then worked with Cristian. I booked them for the transfer from Santiago to Valparaiso, Punta Arenas and Montevideo for the estancia tour. I found them to be professional and helpful and extremely patient in answering all my questions and addressing my concerns. Their prices seemed reasonable for private tours (not all the tours were reasonably price, IMHO, but a lot were). They were willing to work with me and also recommended the best times to go to see penguins, etc.

Since we haven't left yet, I cannot speak to the quality of their tours, cars/vans or tour guides, so I am hoping for the best! Some people I contacted had an "attitude" which really turned me off and is a huge mistake in the tourism industry, but I have nothing but thumbs up for this company.

Hope this helps you in your decision.

Lauri

I have booked them for several private tours for our trip to South America on the Rotterdam in December 2006. I read about the company on these boards. I contacted them over the internet and then worked with Cristian. I booked them for the transfer from Santiago to Valparaiso, Punta Arenas and Montevideo for the estancia tour. I found them to be professional and helpful and extremely patient in answering all my questions and addressing my concerns. Their prices seemed reasonable for private tours (not all the tours were reasonably price, IMHO, but a lot were). They were willing to work with me and also recommended the best times to go to see penguins, etc.

Since we haven't left yet, I cannot speak to the quality of their tours, cars/vans or tour guides, so I am hoping for the best! Some people I contacted had an "attitude" which really turned me off and is a huge mistake in the tourism industry, but I have nothing but thumbs up for this company.

Hope this helps you in your decision.

Lauri

We used TNM in February for Valpariso/Santiago transfer and tours - they are very good.

Ron

• 2 weeks later...

I've a good experience with them thus far. We're sailing on the 12/30 Infinity cruise from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires and booked a pre-cruise land package to Cuzco with them. They have been very prompt in replying and helpful in answering questions. Will look a little further into other shore excursions that they might offer on our cruise.

-Jing

Archived