Please wipe the webcam lens

Wilson

If this helps I'll be there in about 26 days! I'll be happy to climb the pole and clean the lense for you. ;) All joking aside...isn't that frustrating? Have you posted on Galveston.com forums and asked if they'll clean it? I've seen where people have asked them to move certain webcams throughout the city and they've done it.

If this helps I'll be there in about 26 days! I'll be happy to climb the pole and clean the lense for you. ;) All joking aside...isn't that frustrating? Have you posted on Galveston.com forums and asked if they'll clean it? I've seen where people have asked them to move certain webcams throughout the city and they've done it.

LOL! I didn't think to do that. Looks like the weather is clearing up and it appears to be a Carnival ship.

Enjoy your cruise on the Splendour. We have been on her twice and now looking forward to Rhapsody in December.

Well...I live about 20 min from the port...But let me tell ya..It would do no good...It is raining so hard here...And has been ...Many Many parts of Galveston,Harris and Brazoria county are under water still..More than 6 inchs wed in some areas...Suppossed to start again tonight...After a large round this morning.

We were suppossed to be on a Boy Scout campout in West Columbia...But too wet..

Sooooooo Unless you want me to live on that pole and hold an umbrella...You are just going to have to wait to see her in person :p

ps...I don't think theres an RCI ship there anyway

Wish it rained at my house today! I live in West Houston and it is sunny, hot and humid here, typical Texas day. Tomorrow it is supposed to be cooler and less humid. There is supposed to be another front moving in and rain called for again later in the week. Glad I do not live in a flood area, my house was built in 1964 and it has never had a flood claim, (knocking on wood), and hope it never does!

Can somebody In Galveston, Texas please climb up the pole holding the Harbor Cam and wipe the lens. Apparently it is raining and I can't see the ship! :eek:

The rain has stoped FOR NOW!! so you might want to try for a quick fix. I could see a ship there and I think it is Carnival. We are expecting rain again this afternoon but right now bright and sunny. Someone just might have wiped it clean for you. J:D

Got up early this morning to watch Rhapsody come in, but the link for Harbor Cam is not working. I guess somebody climbed up there to wash the lens for me and accidentally unplugged it. I can't get any of the cams links on gaveston.com to work???

Got up early this morning to watch Rhapsody come in, but the link for Harbor Cam is not working. I guess somebody climbed up there to wash the lens for me and accidentally unplugged it. I can't get any of the cams links on gaveston.com to work???

It was on CNN for hours now. They had to put down all the Galveston webcams because there was a complaint of someone regarding dirty lenses. As they were afraid of any lawsuits they decided to put them all out of service;) :D :D :D :D

It was on CNN for hours now. They had to put down all the Galveston webcams because there was a complaint of someone regarding dirty lenses. As they were afraid of any lawsuits they decided to put them all out of service;) :D :D :D :D

Okay, you had me for second. Too funny!

I was able to place the below link in a new window, but the dang webcam is out of focus!!! What next, an upside down image?

http://www.galveston.com/webcams/harborhouse/frameset.html

Archived