Pictures Zuiderdam

ciska40

Hi all,

does anyone have selfmade pictures of the Zuiderdam. I would love to have some on my computer use them as backround so I can watch them for a whole year untill our cruise.

Love Ciska

Use the search feature, type in Zuiderdam and you should be able to find the pics you're searching for. Candy who has probably been on the Z more than anyone else on these boards has fantastic pics and I imagine she'd be more than glad to share not just the pics but her knowledge about the Zuiderdam.

We were on her two years ago and just love that ship............have a great time "anticipating" your trip next year.

• 2 weeks later...

Got two wonderfull pictures in my email so my computer is now all HAL. The zuiderdam on my background I am so happy.

I have one of the Zuiderdam at Half Moon Cay on my computer at work. I also have a little countdown clock (freeware) on the desktop ( www.timeleft.info/ ) that I'll have to reset for the next cruise as soon as I get back.:(

My background is Half Moon Cay. People keep asking me what that beautiful island is and I get to tell them that in a few weeks, I'll be sitting on those white sand beaches.

I've got a countdown clock on my desktop too. I have a guy that stops by every day and asks how many more days!!!

Great idea I have downloaded it. So great gonne send it to my computer where I work. I also have the picture of the zuiderdam on my desktop and now I also will have a counter. :) :) :)

Ciska

Previous posters have suggested many excellent sites for Zuidy photos. There are a few links of cabin interiors in my sig below. Zuidy is our favorite ship, and I take more photos every time, and they're almost all the same!

Candy the ZuiderPrincess <-- will take more photos on Saturday

Candy, I just love all your pictures, but I especially enjoy the pictures of Suite 5187 as that's the suite we had. It brings back so many wonderful memories of our wonderful cruise on the Zuiderdam. God, I hope I can book that suite again in the very near future.

Archived