#### LIVE FROM THE CORAL #### (Starting 10/23)

JotWorld

Soup Excellent, but why not Cold soup Today:confused: Garlic Bread, Good;White or Red Spanish Wine, Fine; Fish or chicken(Pre ordered on the Bus); most had the Red Snapper, Wow it was Great! The Waiter wrote the receipe for Irene, for the sauce, spicey, but not too much. Boiled Potatoes in Olive oil & Fresh garlic, good;Saute` Vegies, Good; Lemon or Choc. Mousse(Yummy) Took pics, waiters came out side & helped with pics very nice touch! cut................................

Drive back down, through Fern Gully, & Into town. Stop at Shopping Area for 40 min, we passed & got driven back to ship right away, Here we are..

one hour later & my T-Shirt has finally dried out:D

Great Lunch:) , but hard for me when it's soooo hot w/o AC. The Price alittle high:mad: , because All the rest of the tour, was Not that much, other than the Lunch. For $1??.00 it was Way Too much(IMHO), and w/o AC. Bus Good A/c, rest of Drive & Stops Not Much:( Very Friendly & nice people though! Back later...............Live From the Coral Princess, All aboard at 5:30 (1.5 hrs) Bill

So Bill, how are you liking the Scott the Cruise Director? My party and I enjoyed him very much. And the entertainment team are quite entertaining as well.

Scott is one of the Best, it seems. I'll firm up that opinion in the next 17 Days I'm sure. Very Professional & Funny Too:) His jokes are quite good!:D & His assistant seems to be tops also, Will make a Great CD , I Believe.

The entertainment is still under Review, but I expect it to be up to Standards or Better;) My Best! Bill

Oh, please don't mention packing, I hate packing, I pack the day before &

dread that day How can I pack the Day b/4 for the WC?:confused: I'm going to have to change my ways(Buy a Dozen suitecases & throw everthing I own in all of them, that way there is no decision to make):D & I'm a Male, if I was a Female, I don't think I'd be able to do it, I'd have to Stay Home! :) My Best! Bill

Bill, are you telling us you are leaving your wife at home for your world cruise?:confused: Aren't you "Elite" and have free laundry? That should help to cut down on the packing.:)

Bill,

Thanks so much for keeping us involved in your adventures! It is so much fun getting a preview on what to expect in 4 weeks (from today, not that I am counting).

If you get the chance, could you check out the kids program?

Thanks and have a great time!

Erin

Scott is one of the Best, it seems. I'll firm up that opinion in the next 17 Days I'm sure. Very Professional & Funny Too:) His jokes are quite good!:D & His assistant seems to be tops also, Will make a Great CD , I Believe.

The entertainment is still under Review, but I expect it to be up to Standards or Better;) My Best! Bill

The entertainment (singers/dancers) should be top notch seeing as how they just joined the cruise. They performed their very first show while I was on the cruise and they were superb. They should still be very fresh and eager!

I don't know if you've meandered down to the trivia's throughout the day, but toward the end of the cruise I was on, they were very cutthroat!

Hey Bill,

We are truly enjoying you Live from the Coral posts. Lots of great info.:)

We will be embarking on the Coral on 11/12 when you are getting off and are counting the days and making lists.

We will be on the Dolphin deck Mini Suite D333 with an uncovered balcony. Any comments for this suite would be appreciated.

Are you planning any excursions while in Panama?

We are truly enjoying your descriptions and comments on the meals.

Are you planning on trying Sabatini's? We are trying to choose what night to dine there.

Formal night was the 1st day at sea? Do you know what night the 2nd formal night is yet?

Again, thanks so much for all the info.

Jill & Jerry

Bill, are you telling us you are leaving your wife at home for your world cruise?:confused: Aren't you "Elite" and have free laundry? That should help to cut down on the packing.:)

No, she's going along, Why do you ask?:D No Not elite, should be by then,

also the Suite will get free laundry. However, we need clothes for Winter, Spring, Summer & Fall, and Backwards all four again:( That's a lot of clothes, & Free laundry won't help that. Ok Maybe only 8 suitcases each, plus Carryons:D Bill

Bill,

Thanks so much for keeping us involved in your adventures! It is so much fun getting a preview on what to expect in 4 weeks (from today, not that I am counting).

If you get the chance, could you check out the kids program?

Thanks and have a great time!

Erin

Erin,

I Remember Now:) , was it 8 & 12?:confused: Will find out tomorrow, (11/22 ?)That's Thanksgiving, it makes a difference because they should be expecting more Kids, I'll bet;) Thanks! Bill

The entertainment (singers/dancers) should be top notch seeing as how they just joined the cruise. They performed their very first show while I was on the cruise and they were superb. They should still be very fresh and eager!

I don't know if you've meandered down to the trivia's throughout the day, but toward the end of the cruise I was on, they were very cutthroat!

Well that should help;) , However we met Laurie, a singer & Dancer on Day one & she was nursing a Big Bandage on her Foot:confused: She was getting cortizone shots, her freshness is in question, I'll let you know after the 9PM show I'm going to Next, "Dance":D No Trivia, sorry:o ! Bill

Hey Bill,

What tour were you on today? We are taking the Fine Food and Art Lovers Tour. Is that the same one you were on today? Hope the weather cools off a bit before next Saturday.

Becky

Hi Becky, "A Taste of Jamaica" $89.00 PP I miss quoted the Price, still a little high but not too bad, if they only had Air:D Bill

No, she's going along, Why do you ask? Bill

I was just making a joke because you said

I'm a Male, if I was a Female, I don't think I'd be able to do it, I'd have to Stay Home!
so that's why I asked if your wife (a female ) was staying home. Bad joke...maybe I should have added a lol so you would know I was just teasing you.

Sounds like you are having a great cruise. Keep up the great postings!

No Not elite, should be by then, also the Suite will get free laundry.

A suite for the world cruise! Wow, you are certainly going around the world in style!

Well that should help , However we met Laurie, a singer & Dancer on Day one & she was nursing a Big Bandage on her Foot She was getting cortizone shots, (her freshness is in question), I'll let you know after the 9PM show I'm going to Next, "Dance":D No Trivia, sorry:o ! Bill

Update on "Dance", Super, Fresh, Powerful & Moving;) Yup,those kids sure have the energy, & those girls, ou la la:D It is a Must See! Laurie Wilson, who we met with sore foot was Great, Lead Singer & Dancer, I'll retract my prior statement above.:) My Best! Bill

Hey Bill,

We will be on the Dolphin deck Mini Suite D333 with an uncovered balcony. Any comments for this suite would be appreciated.

Good Location centered between the Front stairs & Center Stairs, easy to get to almost everything;) We Have a Long walk from the back, to almost everything:)

Are you planning any excursions while in Panama?

Yes we are doing the small boat Full Transit on our 11/2 trip, there are mixed reviews on it, they either love it or hate it:confused: Also did the Train to Pamana City & Bus Back, nice trip two years ago, get the Deluxe car early for an extra $10, sells out early every time, only about 20 seats

We are truly enjoying your descriptions and comments on the meals.

Are you planning on trying Sabatini's? We are trying to choose what night to dine there. No not this trip, maybe Next, it Gets Great Reviews

Formal night was the 1st day at sea? Do you know what night the 2nd formal night is yet? Yes, The 8th nite, after leaving Grand Cayman

Again, thanks so much for all the info.

Jill & Jerry

Jill & Jerry, see above in Red:D Thanks! My Best! Bill

I was just making a joke because you said so that's why I asked if your wife (a female ) was staying home. Bad joke...maybe I should have added a lol so you would know I was just teasing you.

Sounds like you are having a great cruise. Keep up the great postings!

A suite for the world cruise! Wow, you are certainly going around the world in style!

"No Problem, Mon" :D I missed it & it was easy, sorry;) However, she doesn't have the trouble, I have packing, & she enjoys it:confused: Bill

Ok, so if I had had your selections, I would have eaten salad and coffee. Probably the "always available" chicken breast too. :)

Good morning from Florida. Time for my very real coffee.

Arlene

Guess, what I had for dinner...................:D Hint:.........................

(Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......:D :D :D ) Bill

Thanks so much for the "live reviews". We're booked for the New Year's cruise. We've been thru the Panama Canal before on Island and can't wait to return.

Keep the posts coming, it's so great to be able to read what's happening onboard, helps pass the time here on land until it's our turn.:)

Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Bill,

Thanks for all your posts. We are new to these boards and getting really excited as we set sail on Coral Princess 11/12. A couple of questions:

1) You've mentioned it's hot.... but is it sunny? (We hope).

2) Also, we are staying on the Aloha deck (in a balcony cabin) near the Kid's zone. We're wondering if you knew if those dates usually get a lot of children?

3) Coffee card: Is it worth it? Can I get "real coffee" anywhere else on the ship for free? If I order room service every morning for coffee to be delivered, is it good and free? (Good being more important)

4) Can we order cocktails at dinner from our waiter. We are late seating in the main dining room... Would love to have a martini with apps every now and again...

Thanks so much! Keep the details coming.

J & T

Yup Boiling HOT Pumpkin soup... Cut...

YUM! I have found that the Caribbean has the BEST pumpkin soup. I cannot seem to duplicate it here.

Sounds as though you had a really nice day in Jamaica. Thanks for taking all of us on your cruise. I follow Tony's "Live from" posts regularly, its nice to cruise with you also.

Archived