Best thing to do in Freeport??

terri1020

Hi All,

I DO realize that the answer to my question is probably been posted before, but I AM too lazy to look back and was hoping someone might be kind enough to answer me.

Leaving on NCL Dawn this Sunday, 10/29/06. One of the stops will be Freeport. Wondering what the best thing to do there is. Someone told me that there is nothing much to do unless you book an excursion. So...any suggestions? Not into snorkeling.

Thanks and have a great Monday!

Terri

I just returned from Freeport. My friend and I booked a tour on our own through EastEnd tours. We had a blast!! We had one other couple with us and our tour guide, so much nicer than being with crowds. We had our own jeep, the other couple opted to be driven by our guide, we went off roading. Nothing rough, but we went to a private beach that was awesome! I found coral and sea bisquits while my friend swam. We then went on to see caves, mangroves and have lunch at a quaint little place on the beach. I think we were out for about 4 hours or more!! All for about $89. All I can say is I would book with this group again!

Archived