Crown So. Caribbean Daily's

Perki

I believe the Crown starts it's Southern Caribbean itinerary beginning in November I would LOVE to see what daily happenings are and their schedule. Also please make sure to post any reviews - I don't leave til April but would love to see what others have to say before we go! thanks! :D

Perki,

When in April are you sailing? We're on the April 28 cruise.

I'm so anxious to step on that ship!

Joan

we are on the one right before you, April 21st. Very anxious as well as our 13th Anniversary is the 23rd and my hubby had mentioned a few months ago wanting to renew our vows so I am trying to surprise him by setting it up on this cruise for us to do so - LUCKY 13 - I can't think of a better time! :D

Hey, we're on the 4/21 Crown sailing, too! It's too far away....!

Cheers,

Teri

We are on the Crown for 8 days starting Friday, 10/27. It goes from New York to San Juan with stops in St Thomas, St Kitts, Dominica and Antigua. We can't wait.

Hey, we're on the 4/21 Crown sailing, too! It's too far away....!

Cheers,

Teri

Have you signed up on the Roll Call going on? Not that many of us yet, especially for a ship that has ALL of it's mini-suites and suites sold out!

Appreciate those of you that are willing to scan the Daily's I always enjoy reading those.

My husband and I are on that cruise!!! Cant wait! Are you staying in San Juan when you get off the ship?:p

We are on the Crown for 8 days starting Friday, 10/27. It goes from New York to San Juan with stops in St Thomas, St Kitts, Dominica and Antigua. We can't wait.

Hi, is anyone going on the April 7, 2007 Crown Cruise? We only have about 4 or 5 on our roll call. If you are, please join us. Nymue, you will be going the week before us. Leave some lobster and shrimp for us.:p I am going with a group of 5. We will be in A434 and A436. What about you?

We are going Dec 9th although are leaving Nov 23rd for Curacao and another cruise so are hoping to get some info on St. Kitts and Grenada before we leave. we would like to not go on a cruise tour but rather a taxi tour or something along those lines. Also, if anyone is willing to post the kids club info that would be VERY helpful.

The last thing we want to find out about is rental cars in Bonaire. Have booked one at the airport since Hertz' other locations are closed over lunch which is when we arrive.

Any info would be helpful.

Jenn

Archived