Caribbean Princess Contact

gelton

When on the CB a couple weeks ago the lady (I think she was Australian) that did the seminars on shopping in St Thomas and St Martin stated that if there were any problems with purchases from Princess recommended merchants that Princess would make good on it if we could get resolution from the merchant. The problem is I cannot find how to get in touch with Princess. She stated we could email or contact her, but I must have misplaced her email.

I sent an email and tried to contact Royal Caribbean (the jeweler, not the cruise line) but I can't seem to get a response and the certification that was promised to be sent has not shown up.

I was on CB a couple of weeks and just pulled out the information that I was given by the shopping person. On the back of one of the Discover Shopping Guides this is what it says about their guarantees.

If a problem arises after the cruise but within 30 days of the purchase date, contact the Customer Relations Department at Onboard Media:

1691 Michagin Avenue, Suite 600

Miami Beach 33139

Phone (800) 396-2999, Fax (305) 673-2741

Email: shoppingissues@onboard.com

Please send a letter and include the name of the ship, cruise date, store name and merchandise problem. Also enclose a copy of the sales receipt and any relevant documents relating to the sale.

Hope this helps,

Sara

Archived