Dinning

Nata

Hi,

may be it is a stupid question , but I need to know about a dinning/food.

Is the buffet is open 24 hours ?

If I will go to a dinning room , and them kids will like also to go to a bufet ,

can we do this ?

I need also information about food for baby 2 years old.

What about a breakfast ?

Where can we have it?

We are going on paradise on 11/24/06.

Thanks

Hi And welcome. The Buffet is not open 24 hours But you can eat where ever you want. If kids want Buffet then let them go at it while you enjoy a nice meal in Dining Room.

The Pizza Place is open 24 Hours so if you get the Munchies then go and get a pizza.

For 2 Year olds I am not sure.

You can have Breakfast at the Buffet or in the Dining room. There is no additional charge for either.

Well Have a Great Cruise and Have Fun.

Hi,

may be it is a stupid question , but I need to know about a dinning/food.

Is the buffet is open 24 hours ?

If I will go to a dinning room , and them kids will like also to go to a bufet ,

can we do this ?

I need also information about food for baby 2 years old.

What about a breakfast ?

Where can we have it?

We are going on paradise on 11/24/06.

Thanks

The buffet is open for several hours at breakfast, lunch and dinner but it is not open 24 hours. There are times when there is nothing in the buffet because they are preparing for the next meal. The pizza counter is open 24 hours and you can order room service 24 hours (please tip the delivery person). There is also a deli counter open at lunch and dinner with many choices for sandwiches as well as a grill that has hamburgers, hot dogs and fries.

You can have breakfast or lunch in the formal dining room at designated times. It is usually only in 1 of the dining rooms and is open seating. Your dinner will be in a specified dining room and you will be assigned a time and table which will be on your sail and sign cards. The children can eat in the dining room if you want them to.

As to the two year old unless they are picky eaters you should find plenty for them to eat especially from the buffet area. There is always some types of vegetables and fresh fruits available.

Don't forget the soft serve ice cream that is self served 24 hours a day. Your kids should like that.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1119166492046215528imVudU

there is the kids menu-- but kids can order off the adult menu too. (and as many as they want.

You can chose the dining room/ buffet/ room service/

The deli and chinese are opened during set hours.

Chinese is opened only at lunch from 11:30- 2:30

Pizza and ice cream 24 hours.

Buffet is opened most time but closed before a meal to clean/sanitize and get ready for the next sitting.

ex- breakfast is done by 10:am and wont open for lunch again til 11:30.

The hardest for us is after an excursion and you come back on the ship at 3pm- the buffet is closed- the only thing available is the grill which has hamburgers, hotdogs, steak and chicken sandwiches.

Dinner is served til about 9pm then it closes til 11am for a small midnight buffet.

We always made the kids go to dinner with us and they have enjoyed each meal there- Its nice being waited on. (they loved it)

We fed our 4 yr old at the buffet or we ordered room service for him, and than off to Camp Carnival. We ate in the dining room every night without him. Worked really well. We kept telling him, he did not want to eat at our boring dinners. He agreed.. lol

We fed our 4 yr old at the buffet or we ordered room service for him, and than off to Camp Carnival. We ate in the dining room every night without him. Worked really well. We kept telling him, he did not want to eat at our boring dinners. He agreed.. lol

This will work for late seating. Most times camp is closed from 5 til 7pm except on formal nights. Donna-- what ship was this?

My DD ate with Camp Carnival last Oct on the Conquest several nights and we had 5:45 dining time and were at dinner when she was with them. I guess it depends upon the counselors and how many kids they have. They had a section upstairs in the buffet area that was blocked off and the kid's food was catered to them including special desserts.

Good Morning Serene...

We were on Miracle and yes we had late seating. But Camp did take the kids to dinner alot of nights. We justr fed him forst b/c he wouldnt eat. By the end of the week he was eating with the others.. ( I feel like "LOST" "the others" lol)

No one has mentioned ROOM SERVICE. It is 24 hours a day, pick up the cabin phone...dial room service and read the numbers from the menu...

as in This is room suchand such...we woudl like 2 number 2s', 2 #4's, 1 #5, 1#7..etc etc etc

we love the blts..i don't know why. Order 2 or 3 and put all the stuff on one...an amazing sandwich.

they have wraps, and salad and desserts and and...

oh yeah the breakfast question

last year on the Triump they had a continental option...simply fill out this card...put it on your door before midnight..and it arrives at the time you have requested...so relax and enjoy!

Archived