Rendevous Resort

Angiem

Hi,

I am trying to find an email for Rendevoux St Lucia so that I can make reservations for day passes for Nov 14th. Anyone know the email or have been there recently and can tell me the drill.

Thanks

Angie

I am not 100% sure but I think it may be best if you make them. I had the impression they only allow so many.

When we arrived the girl at the desk asked if we had a reservation, we said yes and then she checked on it.

I don't know if you have kids, but thought I would mention it is an Adult Only resort.

Everything is included, food ,drinks, beach chairs. The lunch was a buffet that was very good. Drinks included PREMIUM brands. They will give you a flag, stick the flag in the sand and here comes a waiter to take your drink order.

I didn't see anyone in "optional attire". ;)

What is the best method and cost of transportation from the dock? We will arrive on the Carnival Destiny on Feb. 15 for the day and would love to spend it here. How much travel time should we allow to and from?

Thanks,

pittypat

pittypat,

Sorry but I don't remember what the actual cab fare was.

You should have no problem getting a cab back to the ship. There were cabs hanging around right there at the resort.

jmgpatty,

Sorry I don't know what age that might be. When I was there I didn't see any teens or anyone that I thought was under 21. You can always email them and ask.

• 2 months later...

Archived