Slow booking cruise?

Tatka

We've booked our next cruise on Mercury, (California Coastal).
Great rates , specially for a school break (4/17/05 - 4/24/05), great itinerary
SFO - Monterrey - LA - Catalina Isl - San Diego - Ensenada - SFO.

I keep checking available cabins and # hasn't really changed. What is wrong? Is it still too yearly? :confused: Is weather bad at this time of year? (I heard it wasn't)

My guess is that it's still a new route and alot of people might not be aware of it. Personally, I think it's great! San Francisco is one of my favorite cities and the ability to leave from SF opposed to San Diego or Los Angeles for a cruise is very appealing - at least to me! Give it time, I'm sure it will start booking up soon!

Tina

Personally I would never book this cruise. I love SF and SD, I have been there many times, but the other ports are of no interest. The weather would be too cool for me to enjoy the outside of the ship. I prefer very warm weather. :)

I would rather take the more southern route to the Mexican Riviera. JMHO :D

[quote name='Desertbelle']Personally I would never book this cruise. I love SF and SD, I have been there many times, but the other ports are of no interest. The weather would be too cool for me to enjoy the outside of the ship. I prefer very warm weather. :)

I would rather take the more southern route to the Mexican Riviera. JMHO :D[/QUOTE]
Thank you,

For us East Coast people (originally from USSR) it's a great opportunity to see so much of West Coast at one week!

We were on the almost identical cruise this past March on the mercury, only going too cabo instead of Ensenada

Weather is generaly great along the Northern Cal. coast in April. We loved our cruise even tho being from Northern Cal, we had been to the ports of call many times.

Phil

Archived