Australia/NZ, 2 Feb, HAL Statendam, Looking for fellow passengers

OneMoreTime

My husband and I are very excited about our upcoming cruise to Australia/New Zealand. We're very interested in doing private tours and were wondering if anyone is thinking of doing the same. We'd love to hear from you.:rolleyes:

Try a google on SHORE TRIPS ***** [replace the stars with the port of call name] and you should find some good local operators in each port of call. Regards Ian.[Tauranga]

• 2 months later...

We will be on the Statendam: February 2, 2007, Sydney-Auckland cruise. And we are also considering doing some private shore tours. Please let us know what tours have you identified so far.

Somehow we missed your posting and since there was no Roll Call for this cruise, started a Roll Call (Statendam: February 2, 2007, Sydney-Auckland). We made basically the same request for fellow passengers that you have made.

We will on the Feb. 2 sailing, and always do our own thing while in port. Send me an email and we chat about the upcoming trip.

Scott Benson

sbenson@rochester.rr.com

Hi Scott

We have responded to your post here [check your mail] maybe you can pass this info on to th other passengers on the thread, either here or on the Roll Call. Regards Ian [Tauranga]

Archived