Luggage restrictions

tllp

Only if you are flying to/from the ship. For example, Continental has the following restrictions:

Weight limits for suitcases on most major airlines are 50 pounds per checked bag and 40 pounds per carry-on bag.

There are linear (length plus width plus height) measurement restrictions as well: 62 inches for a checked bag and 51 inches for a carry-on bag.

You may have only 2 checked bags and 1 carry-on bag. In addition, you may carry on a small personal item such as a purse, lap-top, diaper bag, or approved child seat.

Sailing on the crown princess. Is there a size limit for my luggage or a maximum for the number of pieces I can bring?

No restrictions, if you can get it to the dock they will load it for you and have it waiting in your cabin (at some point). You can pack as many suitcases as you need. :)

May I just add, if your suitcase is VERY heavy, ask the airline to put a HEAVY sticker on it, or do so yourself. This really helps the crew everyone who handle your luggage. Just a kind thought, when they see the sticker, they use caution.:)

you are allowed 1 suitcase 15 by 10 by 12,this because all cruiselines are going formal,so from now on every day and night is formal,so no more deciding what to wear cause it will be formal,therefore you will only need 1 suitcase,and there will be no more smoking or drinking of any kind and no more shore excursions either,all passengers are required to smile at all times,this goes into effect emediately,hope you have a nice cruise:)));)

May I just add, if your suitcase is VERY heavy, ask the airline to put a HEAVY sticker on it, or do so yourself. This really helps the crew everyone who handle your luggage. Just a kind thought, when they see the sticker, they use caution.:)

they use caution.:).............and charge big$$$$$$$$$$ if your bags are overweight.

Archived