carnival spirit 5a

prg909

The Spirit class 5A's have french doors that open but the life boats are blocking the view. The view is not totally obstructed. They are a pretty good value because the doors open. The 7A's are on the deck above and have a balcony but the top of the life boats are blocking some of the view. They are also a good value. There are plenty of pictures available if you do a search.:)

Recently cruised the PRIDE (sister to the SPIRIT) and was upgraded from a 1A to a 5A. WOW ! ! Loved it. :D

Its true, the Freedom (french) doors both open which is great and the view is "obstructed", however, maybe it was just my cabin but there was probably 6 feet between lifeboats where I had a great view (at least for one that always cruises inside :D )

Being able to sleep with the background sounds of the churning sea was PRICELE$$. :)

Thank you, Carnival. What an upgrade ! ! ! :D

It depends on what stations that the ship can pick up from the satellite and who's bartending at the time. I was on the Legend last October and they had very little sports progamming on in the "Sports Bar".:(

On the PRIDE out of Long Beach in May, the sports bar while in port and as we left had the Laker basketball game on. Great sports bar, by the way.:)

As others have posted, I think it would depend on the proximity of the ship to a signal and, of course, an interest of the pax on board at that time to the event. Many Laker fans on Mexican Riviera cruises. Every game whether a home game or away game is carried on one of the stations in the LA area. :)

Archived