Carnival videos

pghcruiser

I thought they made a cruise video each cruise, of that cruise, for purchase?

Carnival used to offer a pre-cruise (advertisement) video. My wife called them a couple years back and they had quit making them, but hadn't corrected their sales information. There may still be some kicking around somewhere but I would expect that route changes or refits may make them a little obsolete by now.

I'm not getting rid of any of my videos :o They are too hard to come by!! They are supposed to be coming out with a new one, on all the ships... I don't know they will do individual ships again... you might want to try eBay??

I'm not getting rid of any of my videos :o They are too hard to come by!! They are supposed to be coming out with a new one, on all the ships... I don't know they will do individual ships again... you might want to try eBay??

They told us a couple years ago that they weren't available because they were 'coming out with new ones' but still nothing, so maybe they figured the added expense wasn't worth it.

They told us a couple years ago that they weren't available because they were 'coming out with new ones' but still nothing, so maybe they figured the added expense wasn't worth it.

The company that was doing the videos lost their contract with Carnival... they hired another company but that apparently went south... they then decided that they would do one video, including all of the ships... I have heard nothing since then. The last one I got was 2 years ago... so hopefully they will have something soon!

In the last Currents magazine I received they said "Anyone Reserving a cruise between Sept. and Nov. 06 would receive a new Carnival DVD!!!" I called and they said they would send it to me since my wife and I are going on the Fantasy Nov. 13. I finally received it last week. A VCR tape made several years ago that was only six minutes long!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Archived