What type of "free" liquids" on Mariner

zookeeper

We've been on 3 Carnival and 2 Princess cruises and are going on our first RCCL on Mariner over Thanksgiving. I've searched the boards but haven't found this question or answer: What type of free beverages are available on the Mariner during the day and in the evening? We are not big soda drinkers and just would like to have an idea of what to expect ahead of time.

Thanks!

We've been on 3 Carnival and 2 Princess cruises and are going on our first RCCL on Mariner over Thanksgiving. I've searched the boards but haven't found this question or answer: What type of free beverages are available on the Mariner during the day and in the evening? We are not big soda drinkers and just would like to have an idea of what to expect ahead of time.

Thanks!

Zookeeper - We'll be on Mariner over Thanksgiving as well....there's a meet and mingle board for our sailing - stop over and introduce yourself!

They have lemonade and iced tea in the windjammer.

I do not think you can get those beverages in the dining room at all.

Coffee and Tea in the dining room and windjammer along with water poured in a glass.

I think milk is no extra charge either in the dining room and Windjammer.

Bottled water is extra and so is specialty coffee anywhere on the ship.

Juice is just available for breakfast hours I believe.

The lemonade and iced tea are real good. We have always enjoyed those beverages on the ship.

I heard that they may have fruit punch also now, not sure but, have read about recently on the boards.

Hope you enjoy your cruise.

Bob:)

They have lemonade and iced tea in the windjammer.

I do not think you can get those beverages in the dining room at all.

I don't drink lemonade with food, so I can't comment on that, but they certainly serve iced tea in the dining room at lunch and dinner....probably at breakfast too if someone wanted it.

I don't drink lemonade with food, so I can't comment on that, but they certainly serve iced tea in the dining room at lunch and dinner....probably at breakfast too if someone wanted it.

That is good to know. I was under the assumption you could only get those beverages in Windjammer.

Bob:)

Archived