Golf in Cozumel

Capt Blood

I will be in Cozumel Dec 27th on the Grand Princess. We wanted to play golf at the Cozumel CC that day. I was going to reserve this thru Princess, as the price for the round appear to be the same that is advertized on Cozumel CC website. My question is...if we book thru the cruise line, are there any advantages besides preferential tender boarding (is this even an advantage)? IE: preferential tee times ect.

I will be in Cozumel Dec 27th on the Grand Princess. We wanted to play golf at the Cozumel CC that day. I was going to reserve this thru Princess, as the price for the round appear to be the same that is advertized on Cozumel CC website. My question is...if we book thru the cruise line, are there any advantages besides preferential tender boarding (is this even an advantage)? IE: preferential tee times ect.

Same price, I would book thru the cruise line, you will be one of the first off the ship, not sure if you planned on doing anything else after golf. Plus the ship will not leave without you. I know on my 12/05 RCL cruise the ships price also included transportation, and the golf clubs price did not, and a taxi will cost you a min of like $12 one way.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know how much a round of golf is? We are on Princess in two weeks, but haven't got an answer on how much the excurison is. Sounds like if we do it to stick to the ships outing versus booking something on our own.

Archived