Please, One More Snorkeling Question....

Curious1

Never heard of passion island. Can you elaborate as to where that is?? What itenerary is that on?

As for renting equipment - -DON'T DO IT. I would always suggest getting your own equipment. It will fit better and you won't be putting a piece of plastic in your mouth that someone else (no tellin who) has just been chewing on. :p

If you decide to buy your own, Sams Club had some nice kits a couple of years ago for (I think) around $40. DW bought hers there and it all worked great - including the waterless snorkel part. Check around though because like I said, my experience with this product is a couple of years old and today's stock may not be the same.

Sorry I could'nt answer your rental question as I have never heard of the aforementioned place either.

Well...you could snorkel on the island, however, all that you would see would be a sandy bottom. They don't have any gear, nor do they have float mats. What you do have is a beautiful, pristine beach and a helpful staff. Have been 6 times and would go again in a heartbeat. A relaxing day in paradise for sure.

Archived