Hotels in Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach

colette5479

What hotels would anyone recommend in this area that provide a shuttle to and from the port? I have 2 children and would like to find something with amenities for them and perhaps beach access. Or can anyone tell me how much a shuttle or cab would be if I got it on my own? Thanks!

Hello. We will be staying at Ron Jon's Cape Caribe Resort. For a studio villa that sleeps up to four people(one king size bed and a pull out sofa plus kitchenette and jacuzzi tub) it's $100 a night. There is a pool, kids pool area with fountains, a lazy river, and a water slide. There is a short pathway that takes you to the beach. You can watch the ships leaving the port from here. You are really right on the beach. This place is brand new and I have heard great things about it. I was a little shocked at how low the price was, especially for everything that you get. I am not one hundred percent sure about the shuttle, but I think they may have one. If not, i think it's only about 3 miles to the port, so a taxi probably wouldn't be too bad. Here is the website. http://www.ronjonresort.com Just give them a call to ask about the shuttle.

Also, if you do a search for "Ron Jon's Cape Caribe Resort" in this section, I have one posted where someone responded with a link to her pictures. It's really nice and very clean looking. Oh, there's also mini golf!

Have a great time!

jules

CPT - We had a delightful stay at Cocoa Beach Inn. Staff were very warm and helpful. Wine w/cheese & crackers were available as advertised. Breakfast included fresh OJ, homemade fresh fruit cup, blueberry muffins and coffee cake, excellent coffee, and boiled eggs, toast. Pool was clean and lovely as were the grounds. Rooms were decorated beautifully. Bicycles for the use of the guests. Also small workout room for your convenience. We will stay there again. Loop

Try this site for reviews of area hotels.

http://www.dcltribute.com/lodging/

Archived