Luggage Tags

skyzoo5

Do I need to affix the luggage tags I received from Carnival to our luggage even though we are arriving two days before we leave for our cruise 19 Nov 06 (Miracle)? I'm thinking we can put them on once we meet the Carnival rep on that Sunday (19 Nov) but just want to check and make sure since I'm a first time cruiser. Thank you all for your assistance.:)

That would be up to you. Some people say not to put them on untill after your flight. I put mine on before I leave the house, its another way I can tell its my bag after my flight. I also feel its another forum of ID on my bag. If it get's torn I can always get more at the cruise terminal.

Sense you are arriving a few days earily, i would not put them on until you are leaving the hotel for the pier, if you put then on before you leave home, there is a good chance they will get ripped or pulled off.

That's what I was thinking but wanted to ask the question to be on the safe side. Thank you vey much for your assistance.

Archived