Wedding pictures from St. Thomas!

Hi all,

I promised some pictures from my Celebrity Century weddingmoon in St. Thomas this past May. I know seeing others pictures really helped me to make decisions about our wedding planning.

We got married at Bluebeards Beach Club on St. Thomas during an Eastern Caribbean itinerary with 46 of our closest friends and family. Our wedding planner was Cheryl Toner with Wedding Set Go.

Our website is:

jeffandkarencowell.tripod.com

good luck future brides!

Remember to have fun!

Karen

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mandy!

Hope your parents had a great time here. It is a great area to live and to visit. Jeff and I always say that we really have no right to complain when vacations are over because we get to come back to San Francisco ;)

Hi Karen,

I am so glad a friend recommended this site. I am planning a wedding on St. Thomas in October of 2005 and the site that has been mentioned to me is Bluebeards Beach Club. Since you have had this experience I would love to hear from you. I am so nervous. I have never been to St. Thomas and I am not sure what Bluebeards is like. Please, any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated. I am going to check out you pictures. I hope it was a wonderful day for you and you husband. Thanks!

If you can contact me my e-mail is rzielinski@sprynet.com

Archived