WiFi confusion??

A little confused with the internet options and pricing on Mariner, and couldn't find anything on RCI site. I thought I read in one of the posts somewhere that you could purchase a WiFi package for your laptop for about $100 a week, but then read somewhere that it was "dial up?". We are bringing our laptop and will have to spend a fair amount of time on the internet what would be our most economical option. I don't know if I have the patience for dial up though I've had high speed for so long.

Anyone have recent pricing packages?

Thanks!!

WiFi is only available at certain hot spots throughout the ship, it´s the regular rate of 0.50/minute, just like at the ships terminals. You can buy packages and bring the cost down to 0.33/minute. It´s still a by the minute procedure. The minutes purchased with the package are non-refundable if not used completely. If used completely additional minutes will be billed at the minute rate from the previous purchased package.

You can also by a CyberCabin hookup to use in your cabin. THis is a flat rate for unlimited use and cost is 100 USD for 7 nights.

Your laptop needs a modem for this option as it´s a dial up connection to the ships system at speeds about 46kbps.

WiFi is a little faster than CyberCabin but still nowhere than what you are used at home.

Archived