Caribbean weather over Thanksgiving

kpgclark

Can someone tell me generally what the Caribbean weather will be like over Thanksgiving on the ship? During the day the weather will be fine for swimming up on deck right? Will a light sweater be enough to bring for the evening?

Weather in the Caribbean is largely constant with little fluctuation. The exceptions I've experienced are the Bahamas (which I don't really count as Caribbean) can get cool and windy (like Miami), and you can get some rain / clouds in western Caribbean ports as the tail-end of big winter lows sweep across the US.

But in general, conditions are excellent for all types of outdoor activities. You will likely end up being colder from the ship's AC than anything outdoors.

Keep in mind that Tgiving is technically still within hurricane season.

Can someone tell me generally what the Caribbean weather will be like over Thanksgiving on the ship? During the day the weather will be fine for swimming up on deck right? Will a light sweater be enough to bring for the evening?

The Caribbean is usually always nice and warm. We did the Thanksgiving cruise once and the weather was great.

Here are a couple of sites for you to keep checking the weather on the islands you are sailing to.

(If you see the word RAIN, that could mean a 5 minute shower and then sun.)

http://www.antiguamet.com/Antigua_Met_files/current_Eastern_Weather.htm

http://weather.caribseek.com/

You are quick on that keyboard. :D

Hi Alexis - LOL. I am just sitting here eating my lunch, watching football and looking at posts. I had to bounce over to the HAL boards to actually ask a few questions. :)

Hi Alexis - LOL. I am just sitting here eating my lunch, watching football and looking at posts. I had to bounce over to the HAL boards to actually ask a few questions. :)

And you still got here faster than me. :o :D

Archived