Future Ecstasy Cruisers - Past Guest Pin?

cruiselover**

This is a special request for any past passengers that may be cruising on the Ecstasy in the near future:

If you are going on the five-day sailing, there should be a past guest party for you and you will receive the past passenger lapel pin for the Ecstasy. I am DESPERATELY in need of one of those pins! I have emailed Carnival on two different occasions, and they have said that those pins are not available. Well, I know that they are available because I already have one of them! I would really like a second one since both my husband and I have cruised on the Ecstasy. The pin I now have I bought on ebay and it took me years to acquire that one. I want to complete my collection of the lapel pins and that is the one and only pin I need to do that.

Anyway, if someone could please get me that pin, I will certainly pay for it, as well as shipping charges. I would think that the purser's desk would give one out for the asking because I certainly don't want to take a pin from someone's own collection.

Cruieselover - if you go to the Memorabilia section of these boards, there is a post about Carnival pins. There's a man on there that helps people get their missing pins. He collects extras and will send you one if he had one available. I got the two I was missing from him and then got extras on my last cruise and sent them to him for someone else. It's a really nice thing he does. His name is J.R. and you'll see his posts in there.

Thanks everyone, for your suggestions. Regarding booking another cruise, that's already taken care of! We will be on the Carnival Liberty in April of 2007 for an eight day cruise. I don't think we will be going on a five-day cruise anytime soon, so I can't get the Ecstasy pin that way. We've been hooked on seven and eight day cruises since our fourth Carnival cruise (1998). When we were on the Ecstasy way back in 1995, lapel pins were not given out since it was a three day cruise with no past guest party.

I have been on the 'memorabilia' section, and J.R. has me on his list for a pin from the Ecstasy, if he comes across one. I guess I am just getting impatient. I'll continue searching and waiting...

Just a note, the Purser's desk does not handle handing out the pins. It is the House Keeping Dept. I was able to get a Holiday pin that my wife had lost from our cabin steward. If he/she cannot get you one, ask to speak to the Floor Supervisor.

Dave

Good luck with your search. I know how you feel because I've been trying to get 2 Elation pins or even just one would be fine. But, since the Elation doesn't do anymore 7 day cruises they don't have pins for it...:(

We had no problem getting an Elation pin on our 5-day cruise in January. Now my wife has gone and lost hers so I am also trying to find another for her.

Dave

Good Luck jetskier. I think it was somebody at Carnival that told me that...I can't remember. I wonder what kind of luck we'll have if we call them & ask or have you already done that?

I think we would have better luck with someone on the rollcall for the Elation than calling Miami. I kick myself for forgetting to put a bid in on Ebay for one. The auction had ended by the time I remembered to go bid on it.

Dave

I sailed on a 4 night Fantasy cruise and when I returned I emailed Carnival for a Fantasy pin. They told me that Fantasy pins are not available.

Does that mean - that they are not available for 4 night cruisers? Not sure if now that the Fantasy is in NO if it is doing 5 night cruises? Just curious - the Fantasy is the only pin I am missing....

I have several Triumph pins however :eek: and fixin to get two more!!

Archived