Best beach along Seven Mile?

Lothiel

We really liked the Sea Grape section of 7 mile. It wasn't very busy and it had a little bar/restaurant and nice changing facilities.....and it was beautiful!! It's farther down on 7 mile so when you hop in a cab they'll try to get you out before then at one of the other busy hotels/resorts so they can return and pick up another bunch of people and make more $$, but just stay on till Sea Grape and you'll love it!!!

Laura

Are there signs for Sea Grape Beach or Westin Casuarina Resort or Beach Club Resort? I wouldn't want the cat driver to just tell me I'm there just to get me out of his cab. Are all of the beaches on 7 mile labelled with signs that can be clearly seen from the road? Does the above beaches have any water sports and are there lounge chairs to rent there? And lastly, are there any restuarants on the beach within very close proximity, as we're unable to do much walking at all/. We're basically looking for a a nice sandy beach with lounge chairs and a restuarant and a beach that has calm warm waters.We would like to visit one of the less crowded beaches.

I am interested in going solo to either of the beaches mentioned. My fear is getting stranded there. How can be sure that the taxi driver will pick you up in say 2 hours. I presume that they are all waiting at the pier and will forget about me.

I am interested in going solo to either of the beaches mentioned. My fear is getting stranded there. How can be sure that the taxi driver will pick you up in say 2 hours. I presume that they are all waiting at the pier and will forget about me.

Well, if you are near one of the resorts, you can easily go there to get a taxi.

Archived